A Memorable Trip to Scuba Diving in Andaman

Hello world, this is James Charles from Palm Springs California. I am a solo traveler and an independent blogger to note down my personal experiences to the places I have visited. My first visit to the group of Andaman Islands was much more exciting & memorable than my expectations. The traditional seafood and pristine sandy beaches of Andaman is the best way to relax and enjoy. 


On a day while witnessing the sunset view at Havelock Island. I noticed a group of foreigners Scuba divers came out of the sea after exploring the diverse marine life of Andaman. They shared with me their surprising underwater journey and experience with recorded videos & snapshots. They took scuba diving from a professional diving institute named Seahawks Scuba located at Havelock Island. On the next day, I visited the same scuba diving institute to experience scuba diving in Havelock. Havelock Island is the most preferred location for professional Scuba diving in Andaman.  


However, I have taken a couple of scuba diving trips in California, so I was very familiar with how the things work. After some paperwork and safety instructions. My underwater journey began at 1.00 pm on a sunny day at a pre-decided location in Havelock. The instructor assured me to have a look at some rare water species exclusively found in the Andaman Sea. I took a dive along with fellow divers into the clear crystal blue water. 



I didn't bother about any issue in water and really had an amazing time seeing so many fishes, live corals, sea plantation. I was amazed to see dozens of colorful fishes around me and floating in groups. The beauty of untouched natural lifeforms is unmatched and pops out like one wonder after another. During the experience, I came across a number of species of Humpback parrotfish, Octopus, Lobsters, Lionfish, Fusiliers, and turtles 


The underwater dive was extremely peaceful and all team members explored every corner of Havelock Island under the guidance of the instructor. They also offer Scuba Diving Certification on successful completion of Scuba diving course. Our underwater diving journey ended after 2 hours and I was surprised to experience the rich marine ecosystem vested around Havelock Island. 






Post a Comment

0 Comments