A Magnificat Experience To Scuba Diving in Andaman

Hello guys, I am Jack Hugo from Miami Florida, US. I am an independent blogger cum traveler and recently took a trip to the Andaman Islands. I especially took the trip to explore marine life through Scuba Diving in Andaman. I want to share with you my adventurous experience of these glorious Islands. 


The Andaman & Nicobar are the tropical islands of the Indian subcontinent located at the southeastern edge of the Bay of Bengal. The Islands are basically divided into two groups of islands named as Andaman and Nicobar in which Andaman Island is vested while Nicobar Island is mostly isolated. I boarded from Delhi airport and reached Port Blair airport at 6.pm as per Indian standard time. 


boat-diving-in-andaman-sea


I rushed to my pre-booked hotel accommodation after a long day of tiring travelling.  Andaman Islands are particularly famous for its pristine sandy beaches and rich marine ecosystem. I was very excited to witness marine biodiversity of Andaman, so I already booked underwater activities from a reputed site named as Seahawks Scuba. 


On the next morning I reached the pre-decided location somewhere at Havelock Island that is exclusively popular for underwater diving. The host guided us the importance of Havelock Island for scuba diving and explained the whole procedure step by step for safe diving. I have previous experience of underwater divings, so the procedure didn’t bother me much. 


We were a group of 10 members including 2 instructors in a boat headed to the destination for diving. The underwater diving location arrived after 20 minutes of boating, the water was crystal clear that anyone can easily look through. 


The pleasant weather of the Island and sound of waves inviting us for an upcoming adventure. After a quick recap of safety instructions our whole team dipped down in the Andaman sea. The instructor's guide us to a defined destination to have a close view of marine life. 


We encountered live coral reefs after reaching 20m (65 ft ) below the seafloor. Our level of excitement was far beyond the sky to find rare marine species on these coral reefs. A group of hundreds of fishes was swimming around the coral reefs, I couldn’t control myself and took photo shoots to have a lifetime memory. 


underwater-coral-reefs


On reaching 40m (132 ft ) down we noticed Sea Turtles, Dugong (a kind of whale species), Devil Manta Ray, and several dolphin species. 


turtle-in-sea


After 2 hours of underwater diving we headed back to the surface of the sea. The entire journey was more than my expectations. All the teammates and diving instructors were extremely supporting, polite, and caring.
Scuba in Andaman is such a great deal of adventure that will completely change your perspective about marine life.  


The Andaman Islands are blessed by nature and the calm environment is really helpful to reduce your stress level. Once visit these glorious Islands and I am pretty sure you will not regret. Thanks for your time!


Yours sincerely 

Jack Hugo



Post a Comment

0 Comments